Monday, August 28, 2006

Such a long time ....

Seems like I am really busy these few months :)

Anyway, I will keep update about the Bario progress here :) Maybe will post something next week... hopefully.

I am going to Bangkok, Kasetsart University to present my first conference paper this October. Will be going with my wife and also honey moon around there before coming back and continue my Master Research :)

There can be Miracles... When you believe...

This song really mean something.... Coz God really bring me thru lots of miracle so far... God never let me down....

"WhenYouBelieve"

Many nights we've prayed
With no hope anyone could hear.
In our hearts a hopeful song we barely understood.

Now we are not afraid
Although we know there's much to fear.
We were moving mountains long before we knew we could.

There can be miracles when you believe.
Though hope is frail,it's hard to kill.
Who knows what miracles you can achieve
When you believe.
Somehow you will,You will when you believe.

In this time of fear,
When prayer so often proved in vain,
Hope seemed like the summer birdsso swiftly flown away.
But now I'm standing here(Now I'm standing here)
With heart so full I can't explain
Seeking faith and speaking words I never thought I'd say.

No comments: